WE tv profiles the lives of women who have been convicted of murder in this moving series, ‘Women Behind Bars‘. Hear the stories of how and why they committed their crimes, and what it’s like to be incarcerated. Directed by Richard Swindell.
Watch all 12 episodes of Women Behind Bars – Season 3 for Free!
1. Women Behind Bars Episode 1: Melissa and Angela: One woman was convicted of killing two people and the other woman allegedly sexually violated and robbed a woman and then left her to die.
2. Women Behind Bars Episode 2: Holly and Renay: One woman murdered two convenient store workers while the other woman killed her landlady.
3. Women Behind Bars Episode 3: Patricia and Willie: A woman and her lover murder her husband while another woman schemes to kill a witness in her nephew’s murder case.
4. Women Behind Bars Episode 4: Lori and Teresa: One woman is convicted of murdering her boyfriend, while another woman shot her husband during an argument.
5. Women Behind Bars Episode 5: Teresa and Jennifer: One woman killed, dismembered, and burned a 19-year-old boy while another woman shot her husband to death while having an argument with him.
6. Women Behind Bars Episode 6: Dawn and Lourdes: One woman was involved with the death of a jailer during her escape while the other woman was convicted of killing her husband.
7. Women Behind Bars Episode 7: Courenay and Lorri: Courtenay a former law enforcement officer, who pled guilty to second-degree attempted murder. Lorri was convicted of second-degree-murder and sentenced to 40 years in prison for murder of her son-in-law.
8. Women Behind Bars Episode 8: Jocelyn and Gwen: Jocelyn was found guilty of murder in the 2003 fatal stabbing of her lover, 23-year-old Melanie Ramirez. Gwen pled not guilty to murder in the 1991 death of her husband. She claimed she was hearing voices that told her to sacrifice her husband to God, the jury convicted her and she was sentenced to life in prison.
9. Women Behind Bars Episode 9: Helen and Jennifer: Helen was convicted, along with a former employee in the 1986 murder of her son-in-law, Tony Martinez. Martinez was shot execution-style in the back of the head. In, 2008, 39-year-old Jennifer walked into the maternity ward of a Florida hospital and smuggled a 1-day-old baby out of the facility in a duffle bag. She was sentenced to 30 years in prison.
10. Women Behind Bars Episode 10: Alice and Sarah: Alice was convicted and received two life sentences for her role in the slaying of two men in a drug robbery gone wrong. Sarah was convicted of the 1996 murder of a 40-year old drifter in Sarasota, Florida.
11. Women Behind Bars Episode 11: Virginia and Angela: Virginia was convicted of second degree murder in the 1993 stabbing death of 81-year-old housekeeper Clarizetta Standen. In 2006, Angela was arrested for fatally shooting her husband. She pled guilty to first degree murder and was sentenced to 26 years and eight months in prison.
12. Women Behind Bars Episode 12: Roberta/ Donna and Evelyn: Roberta and Donna along with Roberta’s on-again/off-again boyfriend were convicted for the 1996 attempted murder of Donna’s husband. In 1999, Evelyn with two friends kidnapped, tortured and murdered a woman. She was sentenced to 45 years in prison.